On these school camps in the Greater Kruger National Park, young learners are accompanied by teachers and a qualified guide. They will not only have encounters with wildlife, but will create memories to last a life time as they sleep in tents, cook around the campfire and experience the freedom of nature at its best.
- 2 nights at an adventure camp in Greater Kruger National Park
- Guided bush walks & game drives in the Greater Kruger National Park
- Lectures in camp about conservation, tracking, snakes, birds, eco tourism careers & more!
- Kids do the cooking
- Guided bush team and confidence-building activities, walks & game drives in the Greater Kruger National Park
- Kids have camp duties
Sponsor a camp
- Per child R 1250
- Per school group R 20 000 (16 kids and 2 teachers)
- Conservation education lecture R 1000
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch with us today!